Friday, February 7, 2014

~~**A Fan Card**~~... using the "Parisian Daydream" Journal Kit from Tsunami Rose Designs

Hello crafty peeps!!!
Today I have a fan card that was inspired by a card I once recieved from a cousin for my wedding. I thought this journal the "Parisian Daydream" by Tsunami Rose Designs would be perfect to use to create one too! Using some of the pages of the jpurnal I cut out panels using my cameo (I wish I had cut a couple more). Then using a textured cardstock I cut a mat out for each panel as well. I distressed all the edges using Tim Holtz' Vintage Photo distressing ink and then the panels and mats together. I punched holes and binded together with a brad. Next I added a beautiful piece of bling I recieved from my DT Sister Itza... Isn't it gorgeous?? Using embellishments from the kit I incorporated them with mulberry flowes, lace, bling, charms and feathers. The cool thing about a card like this is you can personalize it or create it to tell a story for that special someone or couple! This kit is gorgeous... included with this kit you get envelopes and journaling tags as well! Hurry on over to the shop to order your's today!!
~~**~~**~~**~~






~~**~~**~~**~~
http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose/artwork?artworkId=1192205
http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose

Tsunami Rose Designs Links

4 comments: