Saturday, February 22, 2014

~~**Fun Cards using products from Pinque Peacock**~~

Helloooo Crafty Peeps...
 Today I have some cards I have have done using some fun products
from Pinque Peacock. Just using plain ole' cardstock and these
I created a simple Valentine Card!!! Along with some bling and a pretty bow
I made with some ribbon my fellow DT Sister and friend Shelley sent me!
The sentiment I did using my Sillhoute print-n-cut feature...

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
My Next card is a Bridal Shower card...
Using a cute Miniatures Wire Clothes Hanger,
I kept thinking what can I do.... hummm! So while looking at my daughters wedding pics, there it was staring me in the face when I came across her wedding dress hanging. Soooo Taaa Daaa! I created my own version of a wedding dress to hang on one of these fun cute items with the help of my Silhoutte. I also added mulberry flowers, lace charms from CraftingFamily.com and some beautiful beads from my fellow DT Sister Shelley and a beautiful All Purpose Feather - Natural Colors from PINQUE PEACOCK!

I hope you enjoyed my cards as much as I did
making them... now hurry on over to the PINQUE PEACOCK
shop to order yourself some of these cute items to create with!!!
 
Make sure to stop by the 300 Follower Giveaway
at Pinque Peacock and ENTER TODAY!!!
 
~~**PEACE**~~
~~~***~~~***~~~
JOIN IN THE FUN!!!
Just a few days left...
for ALL the details on how to enter and
there is even an awesome prize involved! :)

4 comments:

  1. Love your cards, Rhonda. I'm especially impressed with the dress on the hanger! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are great, Rhonda…so lovely. I am really swooning over that bridal card, though…the hanger and the florals…all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your cards are gorgeous!! I love seeing the same/similar product used and how everyone uses it! THat dress card wow!! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete