Wednesday, February 26, 2014

~~**Mardi Gras Inspiration**~~... with PINQUE PEACOCK

Hellllooooo Crafty Peeps!!!...
PINQUETTE Rhonda here with some crafty inspiration!
 
 
I was recently in a Mask Swap at the group Scrapbook Friends & More Craft and had a lot of fun with it too... they are great over there! So I wanted to share with you all my Altered Mask I created...
I first began with the White Satin Bat Mask from PINQUE PEACOCK...
you can find this in the DISCOUNT HUT @ Pinque Peacock album!
~~**~~**~~**~~
Next I used mod podge and covered the mask in glitter from the former PK Glitz. I let it set over night to dry and then went back over it with mod podge to "seal" the glitter. I used some gorgeous
3 Girl JAM ribbon. Next I added some All Purpose Feathers - Natural Colors from PINQUE PEACOCK, which can also be found in the DISCOUNT HUT @ Pinque Peacock album!
~~**~~**~~**~~
Next using tulle from Miriam's Crafting Supply I created a flower
and added some bling from Angela Holt Designs.


~~**~~**~~**~~
I added trim, resin roses and bling swirls
from CraftingFamily.com.


Now... lets see your crafty creation...
hurry on over to PINQUE PEACOCK'S
Altered Mask Challenge and link up your creation.

4 comments:

  1. I love how you added that cording around the mask, Rhonda…I just couldn't figure out hot to make that work. So cool…you're a star, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOw Rhonda!! I love your mask!! Perfect Mardi Gras mask and if I wouldn't have found it on this blog and seen it on facebook I would have thought where did they buy that from? Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out beautiful Rhonda. I love the add embellishment.

    ReplyDelete