Wednesday, March 5, 2014

~~**Banner Card**~~ using products from Pinque Peacock

Hello Crafty Peeps...
 
Pinquette Rhonda here from PINQUE PEACOCK!!!
Today I want to share a Banner Card I created as some Inspiration for our NEW Challenge at PINQUE PEACOCK,.... Titled BANNERS. I have used the paper collection from LOVE ME by My Minds Eye, lace from Angela Holt Designs (from her Shabby Chic Kit), some pink ribbon and pearl bead I recieved from my DT sister and friend Shelley, some bling swirls and some beautiful flowers from craftcity.com, some textured cardstock I had on hand and the sentiment I made myself along with the banners using my handy dandy Silhoutte CAMEO.... my FAVORITE Craft Tool!!!!....
 
BUT the show stopper... PINQUE PEACOCK'S FELT POPPER...
I love these cuties....They are great for any crafting project!!!
 


 
Thanks for stopping by and
Be sure to hurry over to our CHALLENGES & LINK UP BLOG
to submit your entry in this weeks NEW Challenge... we'd love to have ya!!!
 
~~**PEACE**~~
~~~***~~~***~~~
Hey, did you know you can custom order with our FABRIC OPTIONS???...
but thats not all custom order you Stick Pins with the BEAD BUFFET...
you can even chose beads for you own personal use!!!
Did you know you can also
purchase Gift Certificates from the shop???
Get one for that hard to buy for crafter!!

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, Rhonda. I love how you create projects with such a romantic feel to them. This is absolutely lovely…that lace ribbon is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in awe...its so beautiful and you use a felt topper something I have such a hard time with and it looks great!!! Love the lace too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhonda I love the colors and the design!!!! BEAUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this card, and your banners such a fabulous idea, the color combo and the elements fo the card are great..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and love how you used the felt popper and the banner!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful banner card. I love the vintage colors, the lace, and okay everything. lol.

    ReplyDelete