Thursday, March 13, 2014

~~**Gift Card Holder and Tag**~~

CLICK {{{HERE}}} for the Pinque Peacock
~~**HAPPY EASTER MARCH BLOG HOP**~~
~~***~~***~~~
Hello Crafty Peeps...
The weekend is here!!!
Today I have a gift card holder and tag I did using the GORGEOUS
designs from the Monochrome Journal Kit by Tsunami Rose Designs .
Daisy's creations are so gorgeous... just adding a few embellishments to these two elements that come with the printable journal and wala you have some awesome projects. The kit comes with these cute coin envelopes that I love to use for gift card holders... the tag makes a great keepsake for a host, or to add on a package for a little something extra. I simply added lace, bling, mulberry flowers, twine and trims. This kit comes in your choice of eight different colors. The kit I have used is the black...
 



 
~~**~~**~~**~~

http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose/section/journal-kits

Tsunami Rose Designs Links

2 comments: