Wednesday, July 30, 2014

~~**Projects using Madge's Scrappin Lounge Embellishment Kits**~~

Helllloooo Crafty Peoples....
I am soooo EXCITED to be pairing up with the lovely SCRAPPIN' MADGE
these next couple months to share her new project she has going on...
her Madge's Scrappin' Lounge Embellishments Kits!
The creating with her kits are ENDLESS!!


~~**~~**~~**~~
Here is this months kit!!!

~~**~~**~~**~~

I have to say this is one of my favs of the kits! I enjoyed creating t
hese mini cards so much. FUN FUN FUN!!!


****************

Using the cute LIME PENNANTS in the kit I created banners on this fun card. The kit come with 2 colors of twine an orane and a yellow... here I used the orange! Next the sticker set from Studio Calico I I took 3 sizes of the heart sticker and pop dotted them together for a 3D effect and the added the FUN wooded flag from jelly bean soup.. I love these cuties!!! Using scaps I distressed the edges of everything and taaa daaaa.....


~~**~~**~~**~~
My next card I just love... again using the pennants I punched holes and added the yellow twine and unravled it to give it the effect of a real school pennant and added an arrow sticker from the Studio Calico stickers in the kit. I used the embossing folder from Darice that looks like a sheet of notebook paper. I tied a bow using the 3Girl Jam ribbon that also comes with the kit to a fun Close To My Heart Memo Assortment Library Card,,, also in the memo assortment are these cute number stickers I added to the library card. Lastly using the mini alpha's from Acorn Avenue in the kit and another pennant I created this cute mini card for any student to give to their favorite teacher





*************

You can visit Scrappin Madge at: Madge's Scrappin' Lounge
or email her at: Madge@thescrappinlounge.com
for more details on how to order your embllishment kits!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

  1. So cute these cards are!!! I almost laughed because there is one card that looks very similar to mine LOL great minds think alike!!! Wahoo!! Love this thanks for sharing!! loves-Scrappin Madge

    ReplyDelete