Friday, August 22, 2014

~~**No Sew... So Easy Flower**~~


Hey Crafty Peoples!!
Back again with another project for Gone Artsy!
If you haven't stopped by the store yet... you don't know what you're missing!!!
GORGEOUS products at AWESOME prices... and if you do Bridal or Floral...
this is the place for you. The products are just stunning!



Today I have created this beautiful flower and added it to a headband for any little girl to enjoy!!

For this no sew... so easy flower I used the beautiful Cream Chiffon Rose Trim with Dark Glitter Edging, which is simply GORGEOUS! Next I incorperated the PINK Camellia Chiffon Shabby Flower Lace.... and lastly I added a couple pieces if the Pearl White Venice Lace Flower Trim 2.
I sooo love all these colors together too!!




I attached it to a stretchy headband I had on hand... but the Ivory Crochet Ruffle Stretch Lace  from the shop would be awesome to use for making these cute headband especially for infants!

Thanks so much for stopping by... Visit Gone Artsy today!!!
... and visit Gone Artsy Art and Party Supplies Fans on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment