Tuesday, August 19, 2014

~~**Shabby Chic Bouquet & Garter**~~

Hey Crafty Peoples....
I am happy to announce this is my first project for Gone Artsy! If you haven't stopped by the store yet... you don't know what you're missing!!! GORGEOUS products at AWESOME prices... and if you do Bridal or Floral... this is the place for you. The products are just stunning!
 
Here I have created a simple shabby chic style bouquet and garter... perfect for any wedding.
 
 
~~**~~**~~**~~
Using the beautiful Pearl White Venice Lace Flower Trim 1 , and the Open Five Petal Silver Toned Pearl and Rhinestone Flower Embellishment I attached these gorgeous embellishments onto the Straight Handle Bouquet Holders I used from the shop. I wrapped the handle with a sheer ribbon from my stash.
 


 
 ~~**~~**~~**~~
Next I made a garter... perfect for any bride on her wedding day and embellished it with this beautiful 15mm CARMEL Rose and Rhinestone Embellishments
 
 
~~**~~**~~**~~
Using the  Ivory Crochet Ruffle Stretch Lace  and the Double Edged Wild Flower Lace Trim I took and sewed them together. The awesome thing about the Double Edged Wild Flower Lace Trim you can cut it in half... which is what I did and incorporated it in the bouquet too.
 


 

These gorgeous products will make any wedding day special!


 
Thanks so much for stopping by... Visit Gone Artsy today!!!

1 comment: