Monday, February 2, 2015

~~**I {HEART} You!**~~

Hello crafty peoples...
Back again with another project for Gone Artsy!

If you haven't stopped by the store yet... you don't know what you're missing!!!

GORGEOUS products at AWESOME prices... and if you do Bridal or Floral...

this is the place for you. The products are just stunning!

https://goneartsy.zibbet.com/

 For today's project I have altered a paper mache heart box using products from Gone Artsy.
Fisrt I gessoed the box then I wrapped the outside of the bottom of the box with the beautiful Double Edge Rose Lattice Lace. Before wrapping I took and distressed the lace with some Vintage Photo distressing ink to give it an aged look. Then I wrapped the the gorgeous Five Petal Scalloped Double Edge Lace lace, but I cut that in half and wrapped it around the outside edge of the lid. Next I covered the top with this stunning 3D Multi-Colored Ribbon Rose Heart applique and I also distressed the edges of the rosettes... this really gave the flowers some depth. I then glued this lovely trim from my stash along the edge. Next I glued some beads below the trim. Using as a base on top I attached a cute Eight Point Star Style Applique... these come in a set of 4. Added an array of flowers, a button and more beads to finish it including some pieces of the Ivory Satin Rose and Faux Pearl Garland.
For the final touch I lined the inside with some scrap material and polyfil stuffing... a perfect box for a bride to use when giving gifts to her bridesmaids... or to use for the happy couple.






Thanks so much for stopping by... Visit Gone Artsy today!!!
... and visit Gone Artsy Art and Party Supplies Fans on Facebook!!

~~**~~**~~**~~

 Products used from the shop!

3D Multi-Colored Ribbon Rose Heart (GA174)Eight Point Star Style Appliques - Set of 4 (GA170)Five Petal Scalloped Double Edge Lace (GA187)Double Edge Rose Lattice Lace (GA184)Ivory Satin Rose and Faux Pearl Garland (GA157)

No comments:

Post a Comment