Wednesday, June 10, 2015

~~**Words of Advice**~~


Hello Crafty friends...
This is a project I did for Gone Artsy... we did traditional wedding ideas for the DIY Bride!!!
Here I did an ADVICE BOX for the guests to leave heartfelt advice for the Bride and Groom.

I used a paper mache wine box to alter. I gessoed the entire box and wrapped it with some very cool flocked netting from Jennings Crafts Boutique. I created a beautiful fabric flower using an Ivory Crochet Ruffle Stretch LaceChiffon Flower TrimDusty Pink 4 Petal Flower Lace and finished it off with a beautiful Tri-Color Faux Pearl Flower for the center!!!

I wrapped the box with a  Long Floral Applique and a Fan Dangle Lace... added some pearl strands and wrapped the bottom edges with some vintage satin ribbon. One side I added a stunning Golden Peach Glass Rhinestone Bling.

To the top I used a gorgeous brooch to use as a knob to lift the lid off. Then using some scrabble tiles I added ADVICE and gessoed each tile some to give a shabby look to them!









Thanks so much for stopping by... Visit Gone Artsy on youtube for PAST CLASSES!

~~**~~**~~**~~

VISIT ME ON...
flowers_by_rhonda: Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment